If you find our resources valuable, please support us by making a small donation. Thank you!

x

Nigerian 419 Advance-Fee Scams

They poured into our inboxes!  Below is a sampling of these Nigerian 419 advance-fee scams we saw throughout the month of October and early November, 2018.  Take particular notice of email addresses that contain 2-letter country codes like “.jp” for Japan or “.vn” for Vietnam.  Also, in every example below, you are asked to reply to a DIFFERENT email address than the email that contacted people.  They are all in their original glory.  We only adjusted the @ symbol in the email addresses so browsers won’t show them as clickable links.

Enjoy! And Be Blessed! 😉

From: BANK OF AMERICA <info “@” unicef.ca>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018, 1:07:10 PM EDT
Subject: Re: Re: Re: BANK OF AMERICA TELEX ALERT,

From The Desk of: Paul M, Donofrio…
Bank of America.
Branch Offices New York
1680 Broadway, New York.
NY 10019, USA.
Vice Chairman on Investment Banking
Director, Credit Control Dept.
Attention: Customer Your Fund Transfer $18.5MILLION,

We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund telegraphic, Transfer through our bank, Bank of America, New York, to your bank account, which has been officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss WBS to credit the sum of US Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars into your bank account.

This fund was part of united nations compensation commission payment reconciliation program of 2017 year, which the Un/Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to 700 hundred thousand people in America, Europe & Asia in other to help improve their businesses

These are the information we needed to be reconfirmed by you.

1.Your full name
2.Your Phone Number
3.Your Home address
4.Your Age

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paul M, Donofrio

====================================================================

from: Ms Vivian Brown <vivian4allinchrist01 “@” gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: Ms Vivian Brown <vivian_brown25 “@” yahoo.com>
date: Oct 17, 2018, 11:18 AM
subject: Urgent Letter From Hospital

Urgent Letter From Hospital(9)

My dear beloved one, this is Ms Vivian Brown from Estonia writing from hospital here in Ivory Coast; therefore this email is very urgent. I want you to know that I’m dying here in this hospital right now and i don’t know if i will see some days to come according to my Doctor. I was informed by my Doctor that i got poisoned and it affected my liver and i can only live for some days. The reason why i contacted you today is because i know that my step Mother wanted to kill me and take my inheritance from my late Father. I have a little adopted child named Andrew C. Brown that i adopted in this Country when my late Father was alive and $3.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father. My step mother and her children they are after Andrew right now because they found out that Andrew was aware of the poison, and because i handed the documents of the fund over to him the day my step Mother poisoned my food, for that reason they do not want Andrew to expose them, so they are doing everything possible to kill him.

My Beloved, please i want you to help him out of this country with the money, he is the only one taking good care of me here in this hospital right now and even this email you are reading now he is the one helping me out. I want you to get back to me so that he will give you the documents of the fund and he will direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the fund to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

This is the favor i need when you have gotten the fund:

(1) Keep 30% of the money for Andrew until he finish his studies to become a man as he has been there for me as my lovely Son and i promised to support him in life to become a medical Doctor because he always desire for it with the scholarship he has won so far. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.
(2) Give 20% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be yours for your help to Andrew.
Note; This should be a code between you and my son Andrew on this transaction “Hospital” any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code “Hospital” is not from the Andrew, the Lawyer or myself as i don’t know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Finally, write me back so that Andrew will send you his pictures to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Andrew is 14 years of age now, therefore guide him. And if i don’t hear from you i will look for another person or any organization.
May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.

Ms Vivian Brown

==================================================

from: Grace Yaogo Kamboulé <hamza.maho2 “@” aol.com>
date: Oct 18, 2018, 6:32 AM
subject: Hello Dear Beloved,reply.

Hello Dear Beloved,
I am Mrs. Grace Yaogo Kamboulé.

Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am the wife of late Dr. Yaogo Kamboulé a prominent business man and pro-human right activist here in Republic of Burkina Faso before his untimely death in 2011.

during my late husband’s lifetime, he deposited the sum of EURO 5 million euros (Five Million Euros) with the central bank here and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our son, Jean Kamboulé who is currently 16 years of age.

I returned back home with my son Jean from France because of my ill health situation to secure his future before is too late.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and investing this money for the future and education of Jean Kamboulé (my son ) since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad health situation occasioned by cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last for more months. Presently, my situation has worsened that I am unable to eat with my mouth.

I do not intend to leave this fund as my son is too young to handle it as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be entrusted with this fund due to their wickedness towards my son and I since my condition deepened.

I have discussed this issue with my son and have resolved to make available to you 15% of the total money for your efforts and labour. I shall be expecting your reply- mail so that I will give you the contact of this bank and all the relevant documents and information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulty.

I will equally give you a power of attorney and a letter of confirmation so that you will not have any difficulty while undertaking this noble responsibility.
reply to this reply to this E-MAIl
{graceyaogo1 “@” gmail.com}

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Mrs. Grace Yaogo Kamboulé

==================================================================

from: Victoria Aimie <victoriaaimie4 “@” gmail.com>
reply-to: victoriaaimie3 “@” yahoo.com
date: Oct 23, 2018, 1:23 PM
subject: Greetings Beloved
Dear beloved,

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get, I hope this mail meets you in good time, my name is Mrs. victoria Aimie, I am married to Late Mr. Nathan Aimie,from Stockholm Sweden, He used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company London and was also a seasoned contractor in the South East Asia Region, He died during Tsunami disaster in Phuket Thailand on 26th December 2004.

As you read this, I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. I have been diagnosed with Esophagus cancer and My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my complicated health issues.

I have decided to give arms to charity organizations /churches/Mosque /motherless babies/less privileged/widows, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I and my late husband did on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Algeria and Bangladesh. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria,Romania and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I and my late husband have left for them.

Before the death of my husband he made a deposit of $5.5 Million dollars which we intended to use for a hotel business in Phuket, which no one knows of this huge cash Deposit, since after his death, I have been battling with Cancer and according to my doctor the stage is uncontrollable now and I have few months to live.

I want to sow this fund from my deceased husband’s enterprise as a seed in your care to the glory of God since we have no Child to inherit them. I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere, I have learn that wealth acquisition without God is vanity upon vanity.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.If you are not interested,kindly pardon me for bothering you.

Please kindly get back to me through my Email :
victoriaaimie3 “@” gmail.com

Kind regards,
Mrs Aimie victoria

==========================================================

from: Sainsbury’s Bank plc <trancang “@” dreamlite.vn>
reply-to: thnwinchester “@” gmail.com
date: Oct 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
subject: Your Fund Payment, Please Comply Immediately.!

Hello,

I’m Mr. Ethan Winchester, director cash processing unit, Sainsbury’s Bank plc United Kingdom the only bank appointed by the All Asian Union, and European Union E.U. Members lead by President Jean-Claude Juncker. To pay all outstanding beneficiaries of compensation / Inheritance / Next-of-Kin / Lottery Funds of any kind.

Because of the frauds going on around the world where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above All Asian Union, and European Union E.U, held a meeting in London and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. The information on our desk, made it clear that you have not received your fund payment yet. We received your unpaid files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the outstanding beneficiaries of Two million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( US$ 2,500,000.00) only.

Take note; Due to global economic crisis Five Thousand United State Dollars (US$ 5,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will no more be up to Two million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( US$ 2,500,000.00) but Two Million four hundred and ninety five thousand united state dollars (US$ 2,495,000.00) only.

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram transfer, do not listen to him or her, because due to a lot of frauds on the internet, non international bank honors remittance instruction anymore on huge amount transfer, this is why we settled to pay in cash through courier delivery system.

You may have paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you. My dear; as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying anybody in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three working days without any delay.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to confirm the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do get back to me immediately for quick delivery, because time is not in our side. All the documents will be sent to you along with your fund payment o delivery day. Finally you have to assured us that you have stopped dealing with those fake officers.

Am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mr. Ethan Winchester
Director cash processing unit
Sainsbury’s Bank plc United Kingdom
Direct Line: +44 203-389-7449

=====================================================================

from: sandra anita <barrwasoba “@” yahoo.com>
reply-to: sandra anita <sandyanita2 “@” yahoo.com>
date: Oct 24, 2018, 9:01 AM
subject: From Mrs.Sandra Anita Christopher

Good day my dear,

I am satisfied to send you this mail now,though we do not know each other but i believe after some change of ideas and massages we will get to know each other very well. I’m Mrs.Sandra Anita Christopher by name the wife of late Engineer George Christopher a politician and businessman who was murdered by assassins in my country South Sudan in East Africa.

After I lost my husband and one of my Daughter by the gunmen because of the Political Compromise and Post-Conflict in South Sudan my country then kidnapped my last born after the funeral of my dear husband with my Daughter and has not been found even until today. I discovered that my life is in danger in that country, then I have to fly the country with the help of red cross association in Republic of Benin in West Africa,situated east of Togo and west of Nigeria with my remaining kid.

Before the death of my late husband,he deposited a sum of (3,700,000.00 Dollars) Three Million, Seven hundred Thousand Dollars in UBA BANK OF AFRICAN PLC,which he used my name as the next of kin. meanwhile if you can accepted to stand as my trustee to receive this money for proper investment in your country or any other place, then I will give you all the complete information that may be required.

This is because after my explanations to the bank about my living status now, they advised me to look for mature and trusted foreign partner who will help me to conduct and transfer the money to his or her position due to the policy of where am living as a refugee that is prohibited for me to have direct claim over the deposit.

In the meantime, I pledge to give you 40% of the total fund for your assistance, while 60% will belong to me and my remaining child for a bright future for her. I hope and wait for a positive reply from you as soon as possible.thank you i am waiting for your respond.

Sincerely,

Mrs.Sandra Anita Christopher

============================================================================================

from: Amadou Ba.Paul <paulae78954 “@” aol.com>
reply-to: paulamado12 “@” aol.com
date: Oct 24, 2018, 9:33 PM
subject: Please Urgent Response Needed…!!

PLEASE URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!

From, Amadou Ba.Paul, The Audit and Account Manager (A.D.B)Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,west africa,
Please i have a business transaction for the benefit of both of us. In my department i discovered an abandoned Sum of $10.2 Million US Dollars, In an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer who died on Air crash with her family member years ago, ever Since she died, Nobody to claim the left over balance in her account, and due to my bank constitutions is only a foreigner that is eligible to claim this funds from my bank, it is therefore upon this discovery that i decided to seek your assistance to present you as a business associate for my bank to transfer the funds to your account. I will give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance $10.2 Million US Dollars to your account, the fund will be share 50/50%. by both of us, there is No risk involve in this business i am here to guide you, if accept by you furnish me the following information for more details, I look forward to your response.

YOUR FULL NAMES:……..
YOUR ADDRESS:…………
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:……..
FAX NUMBER:…………….
YOUR AGE/SEX:………….
COUNTRY:………………..

My Regards
Amadou Ba.Paul.

===================================================================

from: dorathy garby <dorathyg532 “@” gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: dorathy garby <mrsdorathygarby77 “@” gmail.com>
date: Oct 25, 2018, 8:43 AM
subject: Hello Dear,

Dear,

I am Mrs. Dorathy Garby. I am the regional Bank Manager of Standard Chartered Bank (SCBCI) Abidjan-Cote d ‘Ivoire. I am contacting you in regards to a fund transfer.

I will appreciate your willingness to handle this with maturity. I will give you all the details you need to know regarding this transaction. It is 100% legal and risk free. I am interested to invest in these areas (Real Estate Management / Construction, Land and Multifamily Housing, Hospital / Laboratories Equipment’s, Agricultural Equipment’s and other lucrative business which you can advice on as you will assist me to handle it.I will give you all the details you need to know regarding this transaction. It is 100% legal and risk free.

Please reply with your direct phone number.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs. Dorathy Garby

======================================================

from: [FROM FIELD BLANK]
reply-to: kkpsullivan010 “@” gmail.com
date: Oct 25, 2018, 11:03 AM

Hello, I am Staff Sgt. Sullivan, An American soldier serving in Afghanistan. I have a proposition for you. Please email me for details. Thank you, Sgt. Sullivan

=============================================================

from: Barclays Bank London <info.boabankny “@” gmail.com>
reply-to: london.bank1 “@” yahoo.com
date: Oct 26, 2018, 9:27 AM
subject: Contact DHL Office London UK.

Attention: Beneficiary.

Due to the US Government arrangement with the World Bank and the United Nations , African image has been destroyed by the Scam / Fraudulent Government Officials, the World Bank and the United Nation are Paying all the US and Asian/Europe Scam victims US$2.5 Million Dollars as compensation.

So therefore, your Name and email address are among the first batch of 500 beneficiary that are to benefit the US$2.5 Million Dollars each, and it has been made available through ATM Master Card, and it has been forwarded to the DHL Express London UK, for the onward shipment to your address.

Furthermore, You are to contact the DHL Express London UK. through the bellow email address and reconfirm your Name and address/ Phone number to them, to enable them ship the ATM Master Card to your address. Bellow is the DHL Information:

Contact DHL Office London UK.
Name: Rev. Mrs. Linda Brown.
Email: rml_brown23 “@” outlook.com

Contact them Immediately with your Compensation Identification Parcel Number: FEDGOV759, as well as your Name/ Phone number and full
Address, You should quote the Number when contacting them to avoid embarrassment.

Thanks for your Understanding and patience.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Thomas Glassgow

Barclays Bank London
london.bank1 “@” yahoo.com

====================================================================

from: Mrs. J.C Alwin <no.reply2 “@” mountain.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: cjb1957blac “@” gmail.com
date: Oct 28, 2018, 7:59 AM
subject: Re: Good News !!

Hello my long time friend, how are you? You may not Know me again, but I contacted you previously about a business transaction, dont know if you will remember. Actually you agreed to help me then but later opted out. Well I was able to successfully transfer the money to another friend that helped me.

Anyways, due to your little effort then I have decided to show my gratitude, I got some gifts for you, Gold jewelries, iPads and laptops and other surprises.

I am having a quick trip today so I decided to drop the items with the courier. Please get in touch with the courier to deliver the items to you.

Global Courier Services
Email: cjb1957blac “@” gmail.com

Oh before I forget, inside the 10 laptops you will see 25,000 USD each that’s 250,000 USD in total I hid inside the laptops so nobody will see it. When you email them ask about code item 636-56 that is awaiting delivery.

Thanks for your zeal to assist me then. You are a nice person.

Mrs. J.C Alwin,
Remain Blessed.

=======================================================

From: Admin dept <infointro114 “@” gmail.com>
Subject: Classified information
Date: October 29, 2018 at 5:15:25 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Reply-To: adv.modisekhoza “@” mailbox.co.za

Good day beneficiary,
I wish to bring to your notice on behalf of the trustee and executor to late Mrs. Auriel Yvonne Mitchely testament. The deceased before her death made you a beneficiary in her WILL codicil, been a wildly travelled woman she must have been in contact with you in the past, related to you or you were nominated to her by one of her numerous friends abroad who wished you good.
Contact Adv. Modise Khoza, trustee and executor of deceased last WILL codicil for update.
Email: adv.modisekhoza “@” mailbox.co.za
Phone: + 27-81-762-4071
Regards,
Mrs. Byrne Gary

============================================================

from: John Pikus <imfint67 “@” yahoo.com>
reply-to: John Pikus <jfpikusi “@” hotmail.com>
date: Oct 30, 2018, 1:01 PM
subject: With due respect

Attention Beneficiary,

Through our intelligence monitoring unit we discovered your email listed as BENEFICIARY. The United Nations Organization have agreed to compensate you  with the sum of (US$2,500,000.00) (Two Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars) This includes all foreign contractors that may have not received their contract and sum people that have had an unfinished transaction or international business.

This is to inform you that your (US$2,500,000.00) USD will be send to you via Money Gram transfer. The total amount mentioned above is with Money Gram Office, Note you will be receiving $13,500.00 every day until your total money have been completely transfer to you. Call Dominic Mensah Tel: +229 6905 6711 now and ask him to give you REFERENCE NUMBER and every other information you need to pick up your $13,500 today. Here is what he may require from you.

Your full Name….
Country…..
Tel;……..
Address…………
Question…..
Answer……….

You are advised to contact Dominic Mensah Director of Money Gram office Benin Republic as he is our representative in Benin Republic, contact him immediately for your compensation payment of (US$2,500,000.00) he will send it to you immediately. We have concluded our effect to your payment through Money Gram transfer $13,500.00 daily until the sum is completely transferred. Contact our office in Benin with bellow information.

Money Gram Director; Dr. Dominic Mensah
E-mail;  mogramb “@” citromail.hu
Tel: +229 6905 6711

Kind Regards
John Pikus

========================================================

==============================================

And so it begins again in November…

from: suzan boni <mrkonjoseph@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: suzan boni <suzanboni2@gmail.com>
date: Nov 1, 2018, 7:54 AM
subject: I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETNG FROM MRS.SUZAN BONI.

Dear  friend.
I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I’m Mrs.Suzan Boni, a 57years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, I have decided to donate my fund ($1,000,000.00) to you for charitable goals.

I want you to use this fund to help the orphanage homes, poor, sick ones in the hospital, widows, help women with cancer, help in the church of the God ,since i do not have any child to inherit the fund.
I took this decision because I can’t take this money to the grave, I don’t have any child that will inherit this money, again I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child, our relatives are wicked and selfish, they tried to frustrate our Christian life and our marriage.

Beloved I don’t need telephone communication because of my health condition please reply me through my Email for me to give you other details.Proverbs19:17: He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward such a person for his good work. Beloved let us join hands together to help our Fellow brothers and Sister who are poor, sick and Homeless, so that blessings will be ours portion while Glory goes to the lord our creator. I am waiting for your soonest response. Thanks and God Bless You Yours Loving Sister in Christ.

Please reply me through my private email address.
This is my private email address, suzanboni2@gmail.com

Mrs. Suzan boni.

======================================================

from: Mr Osborn Gary <mr.johnwalkermrjohn “@” yahoo.com>
reply-to: Mr Osborn Gary <mrosbomgary “@” gmail.com>
date: Nov 2, 2018, 4:28 AM
subject: Your ATM DEBIT CARD

Attention Sir/Madam

we wish to notify you that we have Successfully Loaded a part payment of your funds and has been in contact with the World Bank yesterday to verify the legality of  your transaction and every documentations and bank deposit statements were forwarded to them for investigation and confirmation.They Have done that

Sequel to this effect, Your ATM DEBIT CARD has been Successfully Loaded with a part payment of your Inheritance/Contract/ Valued at the sum of $10.5M USD ( Ten Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars),

However an Instruction was passed over to this office from the office of the chairman African Union on financial matters that the funds which has been loaded into your ATM DEBIT CARD should not be tampered with by any governmental official since it has been approved by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Department of the United States that the exact funds Must be Delivered to your designated address via the Federal Diplomatic Delivery Service without any deduction made on it.

And they and African union have agreed to have the card delivered to you through no other means than Federal Diplomatic Delivery and the instruction for the delivery is stated below as you are advised to read carefully.

(Federal Diplomatic Delivery)

Approved Mailing cost $75.00
Insurance by IRS $0
Vat charge $65.00
TOTAL $ 140.00

Be informed that your ATM DEBIT Card is Already and ready for delivery to your Designated home address but the only delay is the cost that is associated to the delivery by Federal courier service which you are expected to send via western union/Money Gram money transfer today to enable them carry out the duties ,I will provide you with the receiver details as soon as i hear from you.

Do reconfirm urgently the following information so that we can serve you better:

1.Your full name :………………
2. contact Address:……………..
3.mobile telephone numbers:…………

Best Regard.
Mr Osborn Gary

===========================================================

from: Wright Robert <wrightrobert14274 “@” yahoo.com>
date: Nov 2, 2018, 6:26 AM
subject: Good day,

Good day,
I know this message may come to you as a surprise, but I will advise you to read with good understanding. I am a lawyer Wright Robert, from Togo in West Africa, therefore, there is an international business transaction I will like to discuss with you. I want you to respond back to me for more explanation details. Thank you.
Best regards,